This chapter was rough for me. I think that fact is made obvious by my putting off writing this blog to the last conceivable minute. I think the problem is that at my current state, I don’t have a lot of contact with people on a close personal level. Having just moved, and not yet being employed, my friends and people that I talk to are limited to my FiancĂ©e. My mother and brother are close, so it’s not like I’m a hermit, but I’m not exactly in a position where the idea of letting go of relationships is comfortable.
This brings me to my action indexes. I would say that as far as people are concerned, I need to work harder to maintain the worthwhile friendships and regain contact with some of the friends I’ve lost contact with. As far as activities, I know that I can kick gaming to the curb. I’ve already started this by working on better time management, and I’ve found that the less time I spend on computer games the less I want to. I could spend more time being involved in a group and meeting new people by not gaming.
In order to increase the amount of power and freedom I have in my life I am going to begin writing creatively again. I used to love to write, but lack of an audience slowly turned me away from this. I’m going to start by following through on my long-time desire of writing a theatre script.
Brain storming
17 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment